Welcome to MOCHUB. We hope you really enjoy our platform. Please take some time to go through our rules and regulations.
1. Accepting These Terms
MOCHUB and the website mochub.com ("Services" and/or "Solutions") is operated by MOC-HUB Inc., 5392 Altadonna Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89122, USA. (“Company”)
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the website and services we offer. By using this website, buying or selling items, you agree to follow these Terms and Conditions.
Here at mochub.com, we reserve the right to change or modify this Agreement or other documentation, or modify and discontinue any portion of its services, features, and functionality at any time, without prior notice to you. Please visit the website for any such changes, which will be effective at the time changed. The user agrees that the Company will not be liable to users or any 3rd party for modifications or users’ ability to access the platform.
2. General Rules
Our platform is designed to help people connect with each other and buy or sell their LEGO® creations. Please follow the rules that are relevant for you, depending on how you utilize our platform.
If you are a builder, you must respect other members, be transparent and honest, don't publish misinformation and do not engage in any activity that is illegal.
If you are a buyer, you must not discriminate users based upon ethnicity, nation, color, race, religion or sexual orientation. You must not use derogatory words while communicating with builders or leaving your feedbacks.
For payments, we use PayPal's service. We do not store your financial information while conducting a transaction. PayPal’s Buyer Protection fully applies.
3. No strings attached refund policy
Your satisfaction is our top priority. As a buyer, you have the right to return the purchased product(s) within 30 days after delivery and we’ll refund your full purchase, no questions asked.
4. Your Account with MOCHUB
In order to use our services as a builder, you must create an account with us. Please follow these rules about accounts with MOCHUB:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to create an account on our website. Otherwise, in case you are 13 or older, you may only utilize our Site under the guidance of parents or authorized guardian who handles your account. Children under thirteen are unauthorized to utilize MOCHUB or the services we offer.
- Provide correct details about yourself. We do not allow our users to post misinformation or impersonate someone else through your account. It may lead to account suspension.
- If you do not want to choose your full name as your screen name, you might not utilize language that is offensive, vulgar, or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms and Conditions.
- You’re exclusively accountable for any actions on your account. In case you’re sharing an account with different users, then the individual whose personal details are on the account will eventually be accountable for all actions. If you’re signing up as a business entity, you specifically guarantee that you possess the permission to accept the Terms on behalf of the company. Also, it is not possible to transfer your accounts.
- As we stated earlier, you’re exclusively accountable for any action that takes place under your account, therefore it’s crucial that you keep your account password secure. We suggest not to share sensitive information with others.
- These Terms don't create any collaboration, joint venture, occupation, or franchisee partnership between you and MOCHUB.
5. Earning money on MOCHUB
In case you have at least one MOC listed on MOCHUB and it is sold, you are entitled to a royalty. Royalty is calculated as follows, unless agreed otherwise:
[Builders royalty] = [MOC final purchase price] – [MOC baseline cost] x 0.7
As a builder you can set the final purchase price above the MOC baseline cost freely. If you want to change pricing of a product please get in touch with us. Overview of your earnings can be monitored in the ‘My Profile’ section.
You can withdraw your earnings any time via PayPal. For security reasons, transaction will be fulfilled manually, please allow us 24 to 48 hours to complete it. PayPal’s transaction fees will be born by the builder. If you live in a jurisdiction with no PayPal availability, please contact us that we can work out a solution for you.
MOCHUB provides a full spectrum customer support via email and other channels. We’ll do our best to answer all customer questions. In case a question can only be answered by you as the builder, we’ll reroute the incident ticket to you. You’re responsible to answer these questions in a good faith and a timely manner.
6. Your Information
Information that you submit utilizing our Site is your information (so we denote it as “Your Information”). We don’t make any claim to the info you post. That contains everything you publish using our Site (including but not limited to photos and images, listing information, testimonials, feedbacks, videos, etc.).
- You understand that you are exclusively accountable for your information. You signify you have all mandatory privileges to your information and that you’re not infringing or violating a 3rd party’s policies by publishing it.
- By publishing Your Information through our Site, you provide MOCHUB a permit to utilize it. We don’t claim any kind of ownership to Your Information, however we have your authorization to utilize it to assist MOCHUB operate and grow. This way, we won’t infringe any privileges you possess in Your Information and we can help advertise your products. In all these appearances we’ll credit you.
- By publishing Your Information, you give us a non-exclusive, global, royalty-free, inescapable, sub-licensable, persisting permit to utilize, show, modify, alter, replicate, disperse, save, and create derivative works of Your Information.
That seems like a lot, however it’s required for us to maintain MOCHUB going. Think about these instances: should you upload a photograph of a listing on the store, first, we have authorization to showcase it to customers, and 2nd, we can resize it so that it looks great to a client using our mobile application; if you publish a detailed description in English, we could translate it into Spanish so a client in Spain can understand the story behind the product; in case you submit an exquisite picture of your creation, we can feature it on our website's homepage, in one of our blog posts or perhaps on a billboard to help advertise your MOC and MOCHUB.
7. Your Utilization of Our Solutions/Services
License to Utilize Our Services: We offer you a restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable permit to utilize our Solutions - susceptible to the Terms and conditions along with the following limitations in particular:
- You acknowledge that you will not breach any laws and regulations related to your use of the Solutions. This includes any regional, state, federal, or global legal guidelines that will affect you. For instance, it’s your obligation to acquire any permissions or licenses that you need; you might not sell something that violates the legal guidelines; you must not get involved in fraudulence, theft, anti-competitive behavior, menacing conduct, or any illegal acts or crimes against MOCHUB, another MOCHUB user, or a 3rd party.
- You acknowledge not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” virtually any web page of the Site or to reverse engineer or make an effort to acquire the source code of the Site.
- You consent not to tamper with or attempt to interrupt our Services, for instance by circulating a malware or other hazardous computer code.
- We admire your recommendations and suggestions! They can assist us enhance your experience and our Solutions. Any independent suggestions or other elements you submit to MOCHUB (not including Your Information or products you promote via our Site) are considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You allow us a non-exclusive, global, royalty-free, inescapable, sub-licensable, long-term permit to use and submit those suggestions and elements for any purpose, without reimbursement to you.
- As a builder you’re fully responsible for your taxation and other duties based on your jurisdiction.
- MOC-HUB Inc. reserves the right to exclude/suspend any accounts and/or products from the platform without explanation. In such cases MOCHUB's decision is final.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
As a platform of MOC builders, MOC-HUB Inc. takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices in order to maintain the integrity of our platform, and we expect you to do the same. Please respect the IP rights of 3rd parties.
If you feel your IP rights has been violated on our platform please inform us and provide background information that we can take the necessary measures.
We do not want our users to leave our platform, however you can terminate the account with MOCHUB anytime. Please email us to have your account deleted.
We may possibly terminate or suspend your account (as well as any related accounts) along with your accessibility to the Services or Solutions anytime, without any reason, and without advance notice. In the event we do so, it’s crucial that you appreciate that you don’t possess a contractual or lawful right to keep using our Solutions, for instance, to buy or sell on our site or mobile application. MOCHUB might decline service to anybody, anytime, for any purpose.
Should you or MOCHUB terminate your account, you might lose any kind of material related to your account, which includes Your Information.
MOCHUB reserves the right to alter, disrupt, or halt any of the Solutions anytime, for any reason. We will not be susceptible to you for the impact that any alterations to the services might have on you, which includes your earnings or your capability to produce income through the website.
The Terms and conditions will stay in effect even though your access to the Service is dismissed, or your utilization of the Services ends.
10. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Our Services might include links to third-party sites or solutions that we don’t own or manage (for instance, links to YouTube, Instagram and Facebook). You might also want to use a third party’s service or product to be able to use a couple of our Services (such as a compatible mobile device to use our mobile apps). Should you gain access to these third-party solutions, you do so at your personal risk. The 3rd parties may need you to agree to their own terms and conditions of use. MOCHUB is not a party to those contracts; they are exclusively between you and the 3rd party.
MOCHUB is committed to making our Solutions as excellent as they can be, however we’re not perfect and occasionally things may go wrong. You keep in mind that our Solutions are offered “as is” and with virtually no kind of warranty (implied or express). We are explicitly disclaiming any guarantees of title, non-infringement, and merchantability for a specific objective, along with any warranties signified by a course of functionality, period of dealing, or use of trade.
We do not assure that: (i) the Solutions will be risk-free or available at any specific period or location; (ii) any problems or faults will be resolved; (iii) the Solutions will be free from worms or other destructive materials; or (iv) the outcomes of utilizing the Solutions will fulfill your goals. You use the Services or Solutions exclusively at your own risk. Some jurisdictions never permit restrictions on implied warranties, therefore the above constraints might not apply to you.
11. Some Finer Legal Points
The Terms, which include the entire the guidelines which make up the Terms, supersede every other contract between you and MOCHUB concerning the Services we offer. In the event, any section of the Terms is observed to be unenforceable, that section will likely be restricted to the minimum degree required, so that the Terms will inversely stay in full force and impact. Our inability to enforce any section of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to eventually enforce that or another section of the Terms. We might allocate some of our policies and responsibilities under the Terms.
12. Contact Details
In case you need more information about what we offer, or have any question, please contact us.
Last edited: 12 November, 2017