Return From The Past Skyline Architecture
Worldwide shipping via
MOCHUB processes payments through
Images & description
A worldwide cultural phenomenon and the highest-grossing film of 1985, Back to the Future launched one of the most successful franchises in Universal's history, but, most of all ... one of the most loved movie trilogies of all times.
I was inspired by the iconic scenes and the even more iconic vehiclesto create this MOC that fits skyline architecture series:
- 1955 - The Hill Valley Courthouse struck by lightning sends the DeLorean back to the future
- 1985A - Marty Jumps off from the Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise Casino Hotel... onto the DeLorean
- 1955 - Biff crashes into the manure truck outdside River Road Tunnel while Marty and Doc fly away
- 1885 - The Locomotive 131 passes the Point of no Return, sends the DeLorean back to the future where the Clayton Ravine is the Eastwood Ravine
- 1985 - The Delorean is destroyed and Doc flyes away with is family in the Time Train.
Total parts: 546
Measures: 47 x 9 x 11 studs
38x 7 x 9 cm
15 x 2,8 x 3,7 inches
You can also buy only instructions!
We ship globally. We've partnered with DHL to provide a seamless and reliable shopping experience.
After purchasing a product, our staff will select all the pieces needed to build the MOC. Instructions can be downloaded from our site. You will receive your package within 9-13 days. You'll be notified about your tracking link via email.
Orders will be shipped from the European Union, home of the LEGO® brand.
If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to answer them for you.