Wristband Braiding Machine
Worldwide shipping via
MOCHUB processes payments through
Images & description
A big lego braiding machine, powered by a single motor, which makes ropes and wristbands by rotating 9 reels together to get a final fabric. Battery box and PDF instructions included. Dimensions : 75cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 32cm (H).
Composed of :
- A frame, mainly in grey color which handles the mechanisms and features
- A big drum in gray color with the big circle which can rotate (driven by a turntable)
- 3 planetary devices which support 3 reels each and can also rotate (driven by a linked-chain)
- 3 reels on each planetary (therefore 9 reels) which can also rotate (driven also by 3 linked- chains)
- 3 die for weaving 3 strings in one (will be called the planetary dies)
- A principal die which weave the whole 3 weaves from planetaries in only one final weave
- A mechanism for pulling the whole weave
- A final drum system with alternate moving winding system to store the fabric
You can read more about it, including pictures, informations, how to set up guide and sample of the PDF building instructions on my blog.
Importants : Please note that the yellow color has been replaced by grey color, which doesn't affect the functioning. Also, the thread reels are not sold with this package, you need to get them :
For the reel, you can use "DMC thread" standard product or any other thread product (embroidery, wool etc.) Try different raw material for different results.
We ship globally. We've partnered with DHL to provide a seamless and reliable shopping experience.
After purchasing a product, our staff will select all the pieces needed to build the MOC. Instructions can be downloaded from our site. You will receive your package within 9-13 days. You'll be notified about your tracking link via email.
Orders will be shipped from the European Union, home of the LEGO® brand.
If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to answer them for you.