Worldwide shipping via
MOCHUB processes payments through
Images & description
Smart Rider is a compact, remote controllable car chassis. Around this chassis you can build your experiments by adding sensors. It is also a good starting point if you want to build your next own RC vehicle. This model contains all parts which are needed to play with the Smart Rider immediately.
The heart of the model is SBrick which is a tiny BLE remote control solution for LEGO models. BLE (stands for Bluetooth Low Energy) is radio interface supported by most of the recent smart phones and SBrick apps let you control your model through a customizable user interface. SBrick also
supports Scratch so you can use it to learn how to program a vehicle.
The included electric components:
- SBrick The leading remote control solution for Lego (suggested retail price: $59.00)
- LEGO® Power Functions Servo Motor (part no.: 88004; suggested retail price: $24.99)
- LEGO® Power Functions M-Motor (part no.: 8883; suggested retail price: $7.49)
- LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box (part no.: 88000; suggested retail price: $12.99)
- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire(part no.: 8886; suggested retail price: $2.99)
We ship globally. We've partnered with DHL to provide a seamless and reliable shopping experience.
After purchasing a product, our staff will select all the pieces needed to build the MOC. Instructions can be downloaded from our site. You will receive your package within 9-13 days. You'll be notified about your tracking link via email.
Orders will be shipped from the European Union, home of the LEGO® brand.
If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to answer them for you.