Knight Rider inspired K.I.T.T. featuring Michael Knight Minifigure
Worldwide shipping via
MOCHUB processes payments through
Images & description
Build the starring of the 80s TV show Knight Rider, K.I.T.T. the talking car. This model is inspired by the Knight Industries Two Thousand. It is accompanied by Michel Knight as a Minifigure. The roof can be lift off to give seat to a Minifigure. Michael Knight was played by David Hasselhoff in that show.
As a real special the scanner light in the hood can turned on and off from outside the car with help of the switch on the right side. A LED powered light brick is used for that function!
- Features a working shining scanner light, which can be switched on/off
- Comes with Michel Knight Minifigure
- Fits to LEGO© Speed Champions cars
- MOCHUB says: All elements are new / unused
- Includes 2 printed computer tiles
- Minifigure fits inside car
- Totally playable, stable construction
- Step-by-step instruction
- Includes Electric Light Brick with red LED
Product dimensions LxWxH: 155 x 55 x 40 mm3 / 6.2 x 2.16 x 1.57 inches
We ship globally. We've partnered with DHL to provide a seamless and reliable shopping experience.
After purchasing a product, our staff will select all the pieces needed to build the MOC. Instructions can be downloaded from our site. You will receive your package within 9-13 days. You'll be notified about your tracking link via email.
Orders will be shipped from the European Union, home of the LEGO® brand.
If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please get in touch with us and we'll be happy to answer them for you.